Here is the Social Media guarantee we can provide you.
Dear Concerned Company,
We understand you are still on the fence whether or not you wish to invest time and money into a social media program. And during our meeting we weren’t surprised to hear you ask the inevitable question:
“What am I going to get out of all this Social Media, and can you guarantee what my ROI will be if I invest in it?”
Right now and at this very moment we can guarantee you a Social Media ROI of zero. That’s right, nothing. Not a sausage.
“Right now and at this very moment we can guarantee you a Social Media ROI of zero.”
We say this because in order to truly demonstrate what your return will be, we need to know a few additional things.
- What is the overall marketing objectives for your company?
- What are your current marketing efforts, and how are you calculating ROI for them? Are you currently doing this?
- Do you have a process, i.e. sales funnel, that your customers go through, and what is the final kick that leads to a successful transaction?
- Have you identified an estimated value for your potential customers?
- Have you identified the cost of customer retention?
- Have you identified your customer service costs?
- What is the current strength of your brand?
Without knowing anything about your overall marketing efforts, sales process, and customer journey, there is no real way for us to provide you a Social Media guarantee or ROI.
Social Media doesn’t work like traditional marketing efforts, and more importantly, it can’t work separately from them. Social media has to be integrated and touch every asset of your company, both marketing wise and culturally.
It has been our experience that a Social Media program usually falls into one of three objectives: Increased Sales, Brand Awareness, or Brand Loyalty/Customer Retention. You came to us with the overall objective to help with your company’s branding and messaging. We suggest leveraging Social Media to help with this. Remember, we want all our efforts to be aligned, and having a strong brand will ultimately result in increased sales and customer retention.
So, let’s determine a workable time frame, and during that time our social media team will help you with the following:
- Listening to your competition, your industry, and brand voice on the various social channels.
- Identifying your Content Bubble.
- Content identification, publishing, and management.
- Community building.
- Building unique value for your identified social networks.
- Drafting a Social Media Policy.
- Measuring and reporting our activities so we know what is working and what isn’t.
- Providing you analysis of the Social Media data we collect.
- Providing you a plan of attack based off our data analysis.
- Keeping your company and brand current with the latest social media trends, technology changes, and best practices.
By the end we will be able to show you all the work we did along with all the data we accumulated. All of this will help us identify KPI (Key Performance Indicators) that will lead to financial ROI of your social media efforts.
“We do, and we do it well.”
So, back to your original question – what will be your return?
The ROI for working with us is that at the end of the day you will not only understand how to use Social Media, but you will also understand WHY you are using it. You’ll walk away knowing how Social Media is a part of your current marketing efforts, and how it affects your financial bottom line. Finally, you will be in far better position than your competitors, because you truly know how to communicate to your audience through your social channels.
These are things few firms will teach you. We do, and we do it well.
That is our guarantee to you!