Senior Level Position. At least 3+ years experience.
Moncur is seeking a talented senior Front-End Web Developer to join our team. This person will work alongside other programmers, developers and branding/communication experts.. He or she will be responsible constructing all front end UI for complex website builds. They must be a highly detailed individual with a strong work ethics. This person must maintain the integrity of the design while supporting our clients’ brands in a variety of fully responsive web-based applications.
Related search terms: programmer, front end developer, web designer, UX/UI
- A passion for all things web, and a desire to focus your career in this area.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years professional experience, agency work is a plus
- A strong portfolio of work, showcasing your role in the development of a variety of original websites
- Familiarity with source/version control systems such as Git
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Some design experience, a knowledge of asp.net, and experience with content management systems is a plus
- Attention to detail, and the ability to consistently deliver programming perfection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- A continually professional and positive manner
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- Execute construction and programming of static design files
- Implement the provided design and/or styling across additional subpages
- Create web assets that maintain the existing brand and fulfill all functionality requirements
- Participate in the development of sitemaps and wireframes that clearly define the architecture and functionality of the site
- Support senior programmers, designers, and developers in all aspects of site development
- Proof and re-proof your work, to ensure that it is fully functional and error free
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current trends, developments and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal development
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and examples of your work. Submissions without all three of these things will not be considered. No phone calls or agencies please. Thank you!