Senior-level. 7+ years experience. Reports to Creative Director.
Moncur is seeking an experienced yet growth-oriented Senior Digital Designer to play a hands-on role in the design of our clients' online web presence and branding. The Senior Digital Designer will work alongside programmers, developers, print designers, and a creative director to concept, create and implement a variety of different visuals for multiple web-based media. From desktop websites, to responsive mobile sites, and social media platforms and applications, you’ll get to influence it all.
We’re looking for someone who is not only dedicated to extraordinary communication, usability, and design, but also to personal growth and development. Print design and advanced programming skills are a plus, but not required. This is a position for someone who thrives on the creation of beautiful and intuitive online experiences, and who excels at communicating complex brand messages through the context of a website.
Related search terms: visual designer, web design, web designer, digital art director, UX/UI designer, UX design, UI design, digital design, interactive design, interactive designer, web development
- A solid portfolio, showcasing your ability to concept, architect and construct beautiful, intuitive and innovative client-ready websites
- Ability to create highly-effective communication tools, that also happen to be beautifully designed
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or other related field
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Sophisticated yet flexible design aesthetic, including a strong sense of typography and current web design conditions
- Ability to take both initiative and direction, as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agency experience is a plus
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- Design and execute hi-end concepts for corporate and commerce client, utilizing the online environment to create, evolve and support their overall brand
- Design and execute intuitive interfaces that perfectly balance the needs of the client with the needs of the user from beginning to end
- Participate in the conceptualization and development of hero imagery, visual themes and overall communication strategies, based on industry research, client and creative director input, and your own inspiration
- Concept and execute sitemaps and wireframes that clearly define the architecture and functionality of the site
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that the concepts and communications you create are both effective and functional
- Guide, support and mentor junior level creatives
- Lead the charge in ensuring that all finished work is executed flawlessly, meeting all creative and technical requirements across the board
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current design trends, developments and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal growth and development
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and examples of your work. Submissions without all three of these things will not be considered. No phone calls or agencies please. Thank you!