Senior Visual Designer
Mid-level. 5+ years experience. Reports to Creative Director.
Moncur is seeking an experienced yet growth-oriented Senior Visual Designer to play a hands-on role in the creation of our clients' digital experience and brand. The Senior Visual Designer will work alongside some of the best creative directors, art directors, programmers and developers, to concept, create and implement a variety of different visuals for multiple digital and print-based media. From brand identities and comprehensive brand systems to desktop websites, responsive mobile sites, social media, video and employer brands, you’ll get to influence it all.
We’re looking for someone who is not only dedicated to extraordinary visual and digital communication on behalf of our leading B2B clients, but also to personal growth and development. Front end dev skills are a plus, but not required. This is a position for someone who thrives on the creation of beautiful and intuitive digital and offline experiences, and who excels at communicating complex brand messages through the context of a comprehensive unified brand system.
Related search terms: brand designer, digital designer, web design, web designer, digital art director, UX/UI designer, UX design, UI design, digital design, interactive design, interactive designer, web development
- Design and execute hi-end concepts for corporate B2B clients, utilizing the online environment to create, evolve and support their overall brand
- Ability to develop unique concepts for visual brand language, and to evolve those concepts into comprehensive and functional brand systems
- Design and execute intuitive interfaces that perfectly balance the needs of the client with the needs of the user from beginning to end
- Participate in the conceptualization and development of hero imagery, visual themes and overall communication strategies, based on industry research, client and creative director input, and your own inspiration
- Concept and execute sitemaps and wireframes that clearly define the architecture and functionality of the site
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that the concepts and communications you create are both effective and functional
- Guide, support and mentor junior level creatives
- Lead the charge in ensuring that all finished work is executed flawlessly, meeting all creative and technical requirements across the board
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current design trends, developments and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal growth and development
- A solid portfolio, showcasing your ability to concept, architect and construct beautiful, intuitive and innovative brands and websites
- Ability to create highly-effective communication tools, that also happen to be beautifully designed
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or other related field
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Sophisticated yet flexible design aesthetic, including a strong sense of typography and current web design conditions
- Ability to take both initiative and direction, as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agency experience is a plus
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.