Moncur is seeking an experienced full-time Senior Developer and .Net Programmer to aid in the architecture, construction and integration of our advanced technology web solutions.
As one of our Senior Developers, you’ll be responsible for deploying cutting edge web-based applications for a wide variety of clients. You'll work both independently, as well as part of a team to build and integrate all sorts of web solutions, including CMS-driven web sites, eCommerce sites, web applications and services for both internal and public websites. Your role is to not only make it work, but to also make it work better - continuously enhancing the sites you build to ensure the best experience for front and back end users alike. To succeed in this position you must possess not only programming talent, but also strong teamwork and communication skills.
Related search terms: developer, web developer, database developer, asp.net, .Net Developer
- Coordinate with clients and creative team to identify optimal front and back-end solutions, and all related technology requirements
- Aid in documenting processes for internal and client use
- Support clients with ongoing maintenance and development of web technologies
- Ensure that all finished work is executed flawlessly, meeting all client, creative, communication and production requirements across the board
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current technology and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal growth and development
- Strong knowledge of .NET MVC / ASP.NET / C#
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and relational database systems
- Experience working with 3rd Party Web services and API's
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate/collaborate with clients and vendors in the execution of work, and to present your ideas articulately, confidently, and respectfully
- Ability to take both initiative and direction as necessary
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- A continually professional and positive manner
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.