Moncur is seeking a well-rounded Senior Designer with 5+ years of experience.
You will work in collaboration with a creative team to concept, design, develop and implement a wide range of projects, from building breakthrough brand identity systems to developing robust interactive experiences.
This position requires a high-level understanding of all forms of branding, marketing, creative ideation, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation and implementation skills.
You must have experience effectively balancing and managing multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced agency environment.
- 5+ years of experience
- Formal design or creative arts education (BFA) required
- B2B experience preferred
- A portfolio demonstrating results-producing work, reflecting modern design and memorable experiences that are noteworthy by clients, industry and media
- Deep understanding and experience with website design and development
- Mobile first mindset and firm understanding of UX/UI principles
- Familiarity with major CRM and CMS platforms
- Strong understanding of the role social media plays in marketing communications
- Excellent (energetic, storytelling, strategic) presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills to support healthy collaboration among all departments
- Current on industry trends, best practices and technologies
- Significant exposure to different industries and categories of brands
- Expert level with Adobe design tools
- Expert level with interactive design tools (XD, Figma, Sketch)
- Expert level with presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Expert level with Microsoft Office Suite
Virtual Office Requirements
- Must have experience working in virtual/remote office environment. Our agency operates in a hybrid model, allowing the team to work at headquarters in Southfield, MI or from home.
- Must be able to travel on occasion (e.g., headquarters)
- Must be willing to work for extended periods of time (multiple days) at headquarters to support in-person collaboration and team productivity.
- Must be able to work EST hours. Our office hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm EST; work is done during these hours unless client needs/deadlines require otherwise.
- Stable home wi-fi/connectivity setup that supports virtual work/meetings.