Senior Account Executive
5-7 years account management experience. Reports to Director of Client Services.
The Moncur Client Services department sets client expectations and then exceeds them. We do this by understanding our client’s goals, building long-lasting partnerships, and working with both the client and internal team to accomplish those goals on time, on budget, and with excellence.
The Senior Account Executive serves as the primary contact and chief advocate for his or her accounts. The role requires strategic thinking, strong client service orientation, clear communication, and a sharp eye for detail. He or she develops and manages estimates and budgets, facilitates, and leads client meetings, and coordinates with the project management, brand, and technology teams to present work and strategies to clients. The Senior Account Executive ensures all budgets, timelines, and client needs are met with the goal of satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the accounts assigned to them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate strong working relationships with clients and internal teams
- Serve as the main point of contact to assigned clients
- Independently produce client estimates and manage budgets
- Recognize, investigate, and secure opportunities to expand business with assigned clients
- Manage the day-to-day operations of client projects including:
- Facilitate all client communications
- Create and manage status reports, agendas, recaps, and budget trackers
- Effectively and efficiently lead client and team meetings
- Manage and adhere to project timelines, scope, and billing requirements
- Proactively communicate and resolve issues with client and internal teams
- Create and deliver engaging presentations and proposals
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all milestones are met
- Be an advocate for the client internally. Understand and communicate client goals, objectives, and requirements to the team.
- Ensure clients’ complete satisfaction. Create raving fans of clients.
- Uphold our Company Core Values of collaboration, curiosity, growth, excellence, and harmony
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Additional duties may be assigned by the manager.
- Degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Previous account management experience with responsibilities including client relations, proposal development, and budget management
- Experience independently managing and leading client relationships
- Proven client relationship development and management skills including organic account growth and conflict/issue resolution
- Complete familiarity with branding, advertising, web technologies, and integrated digital marketing
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Passionate about your work and building relationships
- Skilled presenter, able to create and deliver presentations and proposals
- Strong client-focus with a heart to satisfy and support the clients
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and time-management skills. Ability and comfort to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Proactive self-starter who can work as part of a team and independently when needed
- Ability to effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Ability to anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues within an account and communicate internally
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement in the performance of duties
- The inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- B2B agency background
- Familiarity with clients in niche industries such as construction, manufacturing, technology, education, and/or professional services
- Experience training and mentoring junior team members
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and examples of your work. Submissions without all three of these things will not be considered. No phone calls or agencies please. Thank you!