Front End Web Developer
Moncur is seeking a talented Front-End Developer to join our team. This person will work alongside other programmers, developers and branding/communication experts, under the direction of Senior team members and Directors. He or she will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the design, and supporting our clients’ brands in a variety of fully responsive web-based applications.
This is an entry to mid-level position for someone who loves the technical side of things, but also has an eye for design and usability. For the right candidate, this is a chance to develop your skills in all things web, and potentially grow into a web designer or developer role.
Related search terms: programmer, front end developer, web designer, UX/UI
- Execute construction and programming of static design files
- Implement the provided design and/or styling across additional subpages
- Create web assets that maintain the existing brand and fulfill all functionality requirements
- Participate in the development of sitemaps and wireframes that clearly define the architecture and functionality of the site
- Support senior programmers, designers, and developers in all aspects of site development
- Proof and re-proof your work, to ensure that it is fully functional and error free
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current trends, developments and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal development
- A passion for all things web, and a desire to focus your career in this area.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years professional experience, agency work is a plus
- A strong portfolio of work, showcasing your role in the development of a variety of original websites
- Familiarity with source/version control systems such as Git
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Some design experience, a knowledge of asp.net, and experience with content management systems is a plus
- Attention to detail, and the ability to consistently deliver programming perfection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- A continually professional and positive manner
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.