Director of Client Services
6-8 years leadership and account management. Reports to CEO.
The Director of Client Services serves as the lead and chief advocate for all of the agency’s accounts and the Client Services department team members. The role requires strategic thinking, strong leadership capabilities, clear communication, and a sharp eye for detail. This position requires prior agency experience and expertise in scoping, pitching, executing and leading initiatives related to branding, advertising, digital marketing, and website development. The Director of Client Services oversees the management of all accounts and billing with the goal of satisfaction, retention, and expansion of all clients. The role provides strategic guidance for growth and development of the Client Services department team members and actively identifies ways to improve process and efficiency.
- Manage and grow agency accounts supporting new business development
- Serve as the client advocate to ensure that the agency meets client deadlines and/or creative requests
- Consistently deliver a beautiful client experience
- Oversee client estimates and billing
- Maintain knowledge of project timelines, scope, and billing requirements for each client
- Provide leadership for client services department and serve on the agency leadership team
- Effectively and efficiently lead client and team meetings
- Provide strategic guidance for growth and development of team members
- Generate process improvement and efficiency
- Proactively identify risks while mitigating or escalating them as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 6-8 years account management and leadership experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, analyze, synthesize, and communicate complex data from various sources.
- Communicate effectively in a courteous, professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a focus on customer service and internal culture.
- Exercise good judgment in appraising situations and making decisions.
- Creates a positive, professional, service-oriented work environment for staff and customers by supporting the Company’s mission and core values statement.
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of the team.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with Company standards, policies and procedures, including Company’s Employee Handbook
- Maintains complete knowledge of office services and in the use of all relevant office equipment, computer, and manual systems.
- Maintains strict customer and employee confidentiality in compliance with Company guidelines.
- Serves as a role model, by demonstrating exceptional ability and willingness to take on new and additional responsibilities. Embraces new ideas.
- Uses resources efficiently.
- Maintains appropriate licensure and continuing education credentials, participates in available learning opportunities.
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and examples of your work. Submissions without all three of these things will not be considered. No phone calls or agencies please. Thank you!