Senior. 7-9 years experience. Reports to Chief Operating Officer.
The Digital Strategist is a leader in the expansion and enhancement of agency digital capabilities. This person is instrumental in driving digital media strategy and capabilities for the agency. S/he works directly with agency planners, strategists and account managers to define, identify and implement “best in class” digital media offerings in the areas of planning, implementation and reporting.
This seasoned, digitally-focused individual must continue to grow his/her core skill-set, continuing to gain exposure to how digital is leveraged within the overall communications mix. The Digital Strategist has a strong voice at both agency management and client tables.
Related search terms: Digital Marketing Director, Digital Marketing Manager, VP Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Strategist
- Partners with all client media teams to provide actionable strategic insights
- Mentors, guides and supports staff on digital marketing efforts
- Serves as a resource and partner to account service, creative and technology teams
- Produces an analysis and measurement strategy that provides insightful reporting
- Defines an agency POV and monitors the landscape of digital solutions, e.g., mobile, social networking, online and other new media
- Oversees agency Search activities
- Promotes agency offerings to existing/prospective clients
- Has passion, curiosity and the courage to be creative.
- Oversees email marketing and content marketing
- 7-9 years total digital marketing/media experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years in upper level Digital Media Management
- Minimum of 2 years of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experience
- Passion for technology
- Technology experience a bonus