As a Designer at Moncur, you will work in collaboration with a creative team to support the concept, design, development and implementation of a wide variety of projects. This position requires curiosity, an eye for detail, strong technical skills, and a positive attitude.
Direct Report: Executive Creative Director (ECD)
- Ability to jump in, learn and support the creation of all forms of creative content—from logos and websites to videos and Instagram stories and everything in between
- Conceptualize and support the development of layout, imagery, illustration, etc.
- Ensure that all finished work is executed flawlessly, meeting all creative, communication and production requirements
- 1-3 years of experience, recent graduates encourage to apply
- Formal design or creative arts education (BFA) required
- A strong portfolio exhibiting your exceptional design aesthetic, mastery of typography, and overall creativity (must include digital/website)
- Understanding of website design, development, UX/UI principles
- Strong understanding of the role social media plays in marketing communications
- Ability to present and articulate your ideas
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take both initiative and direction as necessary
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- A continually professional and positive manner
- Current on industry trends, best practices and technologies
- Expert level with Adobe design tools
- Experience working with interactive design tools (XD, Figma, Sketch); presentation software (PowerPoint); Microsoft Office Suite
Virtual Office Requirements
Our office hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm EST; work is done during these hours unless client needs/deadlines require otherwise.
Our agency is operating in a hybrid format, allowing the team to work in the Southfield, MI office or from home based on their preferences.
Reliable home wi-fi/connectivity is a must, as it supports virtual work and meetings.