Brand + Digital Designer
Moncur is seeking a well-rounded creative with 5+ years of experience.
As a part of our team, you’ll play a key role in brand, web, and communication development for highly visible companies across a wide variety of industries. You will work in collaboration with other creatives, programmers, copywriters, and marketing experts to concept, design, develop and implement a wide range of projects. From compelling brand strategy and breakthrough design systems, to robust interactive experiences, and attention-grabbing social content our creatives bring clients' brands to life with beautiful, engaging work that gets noticed.
The right candidate will have the talent and skills they need to add value for our clients today, as well as the desire to build a future with our agency by developing new skills, deeper industry knowledge, and more advanced client/team leadership abilities.
Related search terms: creative, designer, digital designer, art director, graphic design, web design, brand design, identity design, digital design, brand strategy
- Combine creativity, research, and inspiration with analytical problem-solving skills to develop compelling brands.
- Create high-end original concepts that support the brand and achieve the required communication goal in any medium.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues across departments and roles.
- Lead external partners in the creation of video, photography, illustration, animation, printed materials, etc.
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure that all finished work is executed flawlessly, meeting all requirements across the board.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current design trends and best practices, as well as a commitment to your own personal growth and development.
In addition to a strong portfolio exhibiting strategic thinking, exceptional design aesthetic, and overall creativity, candidates should have:
- 5+ years experience in the branding, digital, and/or advertising sector, (agency and B2B/B2B2C experience is a plus.)
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in brand strategy and development, including the ability to concept, create, and execute strategically-driven identities, visual brand systems, and other corporate collateral.
- Expertise in web design and online design systems, with the ability to work hand in hand with programmers/developers to create effective and beautiful websites.
- Familiarity with and interest in digital media, including the ability to develop compelling visuals and content concepts that support social, email, and other digital marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of print/production process.
- Knowledge of photography, video, and/or motion graphics (as a plus, not a requirement.)
- The ability to take both initiative and direction as necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- A continually professional and positive manner.
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
Our agency operates in a hybrid model, allowing the team to work at headquarters in Southfield, MI or from home. Fully remote employees must be able to:
- Work EST hours. Our office hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm EST; work is done during these hours unless client needs/deadlines require otherwise.
- Secure a stable home wi-fi/connectivity setup that supports virtual work/meetings.
- Travel to HQ and/or client locations 4-6 x per year, in support of collaboration, team productivity, and client requirements. Travel and lodging expenses for required visits by fully remote employee will be covered by Moncur.
Title and compensation will be based on level of experience/expertise across categories, but we are open to candidates at a variety of career stages. If you're interested in a job that gives you the opportunity to apply and build skills across brand applications and industries, we'd like to meet you.