Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
Moncur is seeking an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager to join our Detroit-based team, and to help us ensure that everyone who engages with us – clients and employees alike – has the best possible experience.
The right candidate will be reliable, organized, and personable. You will not only be able to juggle and resolve all sorts of day-to-day operational challenges, you’ll be a pro at spotting ways to make things easier, nicer and just generally better at every turn. Whether you’re greeting a guest, managing our inventory of office supplies, coordinating executive calendars or running an errand for a team member who is swamped, you do it all with a smile – not just because you know how much you are appreciated by our team, but because you genuinely enjoy the role of helping others. We want YOU to be the wind beneath our wings.
Related search terms: office assistant, concierge, hospitality
- Manage initial client communications and answer phones, effectively routing messages
- Greet visitors at our Southfield headquarters and make them feel welcome
- Maintain a clean, inviting and extraordinarily pleasant office environment for clients and staff
- Perform administrative duties such as copying, filing, mail sorting/delivery, etc.
- Run errands as required
- Manage and order office supplies/inventory
- Manage maintenance of office equipment
- Manage director schedules and help coordinate meetings, travel etc…
- Coordinate company events including food, beverages, venues, vendors, etc. for staff and/or client events
- Continually identify anything and everything that is not “as it should be,” and make it better
- 3+ years of full-time experience in an office manager/ administrative role
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proficiency for organization, punctuality, tidiness and hospitality
- Ability to prioritize, manage and follow through on multiple tasks, all in a timely fashion
- Ability to make independent judgment calls, and take initiative when appropriate
- A positive, can-do attitude for large and small tasks alike
- Desire to work in support of and as part of a diverse, dynamic team
- Similar agency, assistant or other concierge-like experience is a plus