6-8 years account management experience. Reports to Director of Client Services.
The Moncur Client Services department sets client expectations and then exceeds them. We do this by understanding the client's goals and working with both the client and the internal team to accomplish those goals, on time, on budget and with excellence.
At Moncur, we value integrity, innovation and intelligence and working here, you'll find an energetic, fast-paced setting that develops and promotes motivated and talented individuals who demonstrate initiative. Moncur team members take great pride in delighting clients. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands astuteness, teamwork and follow-through.
The Account Supervisor serves as the primary contact and chief advocate for all of his or her accounts. The role requires strategic thinking, clear communication, and a sharp eye for detail. The Account Supervisor develops and manages scopes and billing, facilitates and leads client meetings and coordinates with the project management, creative and technology teams to present work and strategies to clients. He or she does this all while ensuring budgets and timelines are met with the goal of satisfaction, retention and expansion of the accounts assigned to them.
Related search terms: Account Director, Senior Account Executive, Account Manager, Business Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Client Services Manager
- Manage the agency’s day-to-day relationships, projects, and budgets with multiple key clients
- Be a strategic lead for clients, providing direction through industry review, planning, and forecasting
- Understand and communicate client goals and requirements to team
- Establish and communicate clear, achievable objectives to team
- Create and deliver presentations and proposals to clients
- Understand and manage scopes and billing requirements for each client
- Proactively identifies issues and risks, escalating them where appropriate
- Effectively and efficiently facilitate and run client and team meetings
- Train and mentor junior team members
- Find, pitch, and scope new business opportunities with business development team
- Consistently deliver a beautiful client experience
- Passionate about your work and building relationships
- Completely familiar with branding/advertising, web technologies, PR and social media
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An excellent communicator (both written & verbal)
- Experience with managing and leading team members
- Skilled presenter, able to create and deliver presentations and proposals
- Proactive, self-starter who can work as part of a team and independently when needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and clients at once
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Ability to anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues within an account and communicate internally
- The inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- Agency and client-facing experience is a requirement.