3-5 years account management experience. Reports to Director of Client Services.
The Moncur Client Services department sets client expectations and then exceeds them. They do this by understanding the client's goals and working with both the client and the internal team to accomplish those goals, on time, on budget and with excellence.
At Moncur, we value integrity, innovation and intelligence and working here, you'll find an energetic, fast-paced setting that develops and promotes motivated and talented individuals who demonstrate initiative. Moncur team members take great pride in delighting clients. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands astuteness, teamwork and follow-through.
The Account Executive serves as the primary contact and chief advocate for all of his or her accounts. The role requires strategic thinking, clear communication, and a sharp eye for detail. The Account Executive facilitates all meetings, (both internal and external), coordinates with the creative and technology teams to present creative work and marketing strategies to clients, and ensures budgets and timelines are met and the goal of satisfaction, retention and expansion of the accounts assigned to them.
Related search terms: Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Business Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Client Services Manager, Assistant Account Executive
- Manage the agency’s day-to-day relationship, projects, budgets and timelines with multiple key clients
- Identify and facilitate organic growth opportunities with existing clients
- Support new business development
- Understand and communicate client goals and requirements to team
- Establish and communicate clear, achievable objectives to team
- Understands project timelines, scope and billing requirements for each client
- Proactively identifies issues and risks, escalating them where appropriate
- Skilled presenter, able to create and deliver presentations and proposals
- Effectively and efficiently facilitate and run client and team meetings
- Facilitate client estimates and billings
- Consistently deliver a beautiful client experience
- Passionate about your work
- Completely familiar with branding/advertising, web technologies, PR and social media
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An excellent communicator (both written & verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Ability to anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues within an account and communicate internally
- The inclination to learn more. About everything. Always
- Agency and client-facing experience is an absolute requirement