3+ years account management experience. Reports to Director of Client Services.
The Moncur Client Services department sets client expectations and then exceeds them. We do this by understanding the client's goals and working with both the client and the internal teams to accomplish those goals, on time, on budget and with excellence.
At Moncur, we value integrity, innovation, and intelligence. Working here, you'll find an energetic, fast-paced setting that develops and promotes motivated and talented individuals who demonstrate initiative. Moncur team members take great pride in delighting clients. Our work environment is dynamic, and we have a results-oriented culture that demands leadership, teamwork, and follow-through.
The Account Executive serves as a primary contact and advocate for all his or her accounts. The role requires strategic thinking, clear communication, and a sharp eye for detail. The Account Executive facilitates all client communication, coordinates with the creative, project management, and technology teams to present work and strategies to clients, and ensures budgets and timelines are met and the goal of satisfaction, retention and expansion of the accounts assigned to them.
Related search terms: Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Business Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Client Services Manager, Assistant Account Executive
- Understand and communicate client goals, feedback, and requirements to team
- Manage projects and budgets with multiple clients, supporting senior team members on key accounts
- Partner with project manager to kickoff, track and execute projects
- Identify and facilitate organic growth opportunities with existing clients
- Understand project timelines, scope, and billing requirements for each client
- Manage status reports, agendas, and recaps for clients
- Proactively identify issues and risks, escalating them where appropriate
- Effectively and efficiently facilitate and run client and team meetings
- Facilitate client estimates and billings
- Consistently deliver a beautiful client experience
- Passionate about your work
- Familiarly with all aspects of branding/advertising, web technologies, PR and social media
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Clear, effective, and confident communication (both written & verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Ability to create and deliver presentations and proposals
- Drive to create a positive team environment that’s collaborative and creates the best work
- Agency and client-facing experience is a requirement.
- The inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.